OCTOBER T-SHIRT FUNDRAISER
OCTOBER 14TH - NOVEMBER 2ND
FUNDS AND COMPLETED FORM IS DUE NOVEMBER 2ND
WHAT IS THE FUNDRAISER?
We are so excited about the 20th year at Dancemakers of Atlanta. At the 2020 Spring Recital, we will celebrate 20 years of Greatness, and we need your help to make it a success.
For our first fundraiser of the season, ask 25 of your fans to sponsor their favorite dancer. Each of your sponsors will give you $20. Each parent will purchase a T-Shirt for $20 for your child, and we will personalize the t-shirt for your dancer to wear this dance season.
You have two options:
1. Complete the digital form below and bring a copy of the confirmation email and your cashier's check or money order to the front desk at the studio and we will provide you with a receipt for your payment.
2. Complete the downloadable form and email one copy to . To complete your payment, print out a copy of the form and present it alongside a cashier's check or money order to the front desk at the studio and we will provide you with a receipt for your payment.
All funds for this fundraiser will help support the
20th Year Spring Dance Recital and the 2019-2010 Fundraiser Initiatives.
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Smith at 404-731-6980.
1. Can I purchase extra t-shirts?
Yes, you can purchase extra t-shirts. Just submit another $20 and include it with your form and payment. There is an extra charge for shirts larger than an XL. Call me for the price.
2. Can I secure more than 25 sponsors?
Yes, you can have more than 25 sponsors. All funds will go towards this fundraising effort only. You will not be allowed to use the excess towards fees or tuition.
3. What kind of shirts are being used?
They are unisex shirts. Please order the size shirt that your child wears.
4. How will the funds be used?
All funds from the fundraiser will be used for the 2020 Spring Recital and for other uses at the discretion of the Studio Owners.