Mon, Jun 19|
Dancemakers of Atlanta
Summer Intensive: Week Two
This intensive will last from June 19-23. This intensive is for ages 6-11. Dancers will have classes from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm each day.
Time & Location
Jun 19, 9:00 AM – Jun 23, 3:30 PM
Dancemakers of Atlanta, 1425 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
This intensive will last for June 19-23 for ages 6-11. Each day during the intensive, Dancers will have classes from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Minimum 2 years dance experience required. This intensive is required for Jumpstart, Small Fry, and Mini Elite Performing Companies. This intensive is also required for all potential company auditionees.
Things to Know:
1. All students must be dressed in proper dance attire. Tights are required for the ballet classes, but they can be replaced for other classes with proper dance shorts or leggings. We suggest all dancers wear something that fits their body.
2. Students are not allowed to leave the studio for any reason. We will not allow students to purchase lunches from neighboring businesses. Students should bring their lunch with non-perishable items since there will be no refrigerator. We will have space for lunch breaks. No food will be allowed inside the dance studios - only personal water bottles will be allowed. Other drinks must be stored inside dance bags or lunch boxes.
3. All students should leave their games and computer gadgets at home since such items are often misplaced or broken. Dancemakers of Atlanta will not be responsible for replacing broken or lost items. Please include your dancer's name in all of their items (i.e. shoes, water bottles, clothing items).
4. Students should bring all shoes required for their classes according to the schedule. Dancers should wear the proper shoes for each technique class (i.e. ballet shoes for Ballet, jazz shoes for Jazz, and tennis shoes for Hip Hop).
5. If a student is currently not a part of the DMA family, please inquire via our contact form before registering.
- All dancers must be signed in/signed out upon pickup and dropoff. All students will remain in the classroom at the end of each day in preparation of pickup.
- We expect parents to arrive promptly for pickup when then classes are dismissed. Please arrive a minimum of 5-10 minutes earlier than your dancer’s class dismissal.
This event is non-refundable. Please contact us if you have any questions.
In-Person (ages 6-11)
Minimum 2 years dance experience required. This intensive is required for all current Jumpstart, Small Fry, and Mini Elite Performing Companies. This intensive is also required for all potential company auditionees.