Summer Intensive II
Time & Location
About the Event
Things to Know:
1. All students all students must be dressed in dance attire. Tights are required for the morning ballet classes, but they can be replaced for the afternoon with proper dance shorts or leggings.
2. All students should bring a nonperishable lunch– There is no refrigerator provided but juices and water will be on sale for $1.00.
3. Students are not allowed to leave the studio for any reason. We will not allow students to purchase lunches from neighboring businesses since they're only given 45 minutes for the lunch break and ordering lunches is time-consuming.
4. Fridays will be designated as Pizza Fridays. We will order pizzas for all the students. Each student should bring $4 for pizza on Friday which includes a soda.
5. All students should leave their games and computer gadgets at home since such items are often misplaced or broken. Dancemakers of Atlanta will not be responsible for replacing broken or lost items.
6. Students should bring all shoes - ballet, tap, and jazz shoes. Sneakers may be worn for hip hop classes. Modern and Contemporary classes will be taken with bare feet or socks (per teacher’s decision). Tights should be convertible for acrobatics classes.
The summer intensive is a fun and educational week for the students. Let’s have a great summer!
- Summer Intensive II (6-10)$250$2500$0