Highlights from Last Summer
Things To Know
1. All students must be dressed in proper dance attire. Tights are required for the ballet classes, but they can be replaced for other classes with proper dance shorts or leggings. We suggest all dancers wear something that the teachers may be able to see their body and posture in.
2. Students are not allowed to leave the studio for any reason. We will not allow students to purchase lunches from neighboring businesses. We will not be providing a lunch break this year. No food will be allowed inside the studio. Only personal water bottles will be allowed. Our vending machines and water fountain will be taped off from use by any attendee.
3. All students should leave their games and computer gadgets at home since such items are often misplaced or broken. Dancemakers of Atlanta will not be responsible for replacing broken or lost items. Please include your dancer's name in all of their items.
4. Students should bring shoes required for their classes according to the schedule. At this time, we ask no students to wear bare feet in the studio. Dancers are welcome to wear ballet shoes, jazz shoes, or socks (depending on the class) as an alternative.
5. If a student is currently not apart of the DMA family, please reach out via our contact page before registration.
Intensive registration will close 3 days before the intensive. Please register before the deadline to ensure your dancer's spot. If you have any questions, please inquire through our contact page.