Address: 2282 Cascade Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
JUNIOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
"The 18th Best Center for Dance Education in America."-DANCE MAGAZINE
Registering for company classes is different from registering for recreation classes. If you accept company placement, you are accepting the entire schedule that comes with it. Company members are not billed by class. All your fees for the month are billed under the INVITATION ONLY Base class. You will still need to enroll in most of the other classes you are assigned.
1. Scroll down this page to see the class registration table.
2. Find the Invitation ONLY Class
3. Click the Registration link to the left of the class title.
4. Complete the registration form that appears. The form requires you to create a parent portal log in, UNLESS you already have one. Submit.
5. Receive Confirmation
6. Log in to the parent portal, update policies, and go to "classes/events"
7. Find other assigned classes and enroll in each EXCEPT HIP HOP and Pointe.
8. Pay required fees. A $50 registration should have posted automatically when you registered. The $127.50 tuition fee that appears is for 1/2 August + Leotard. September - May, a fixed family monthly fee will post.
*Admin will enroll the students in Hip Hop and Pointe. Recreation students may take the Hip Hop class as well so there is a tuition fee attached. If you attempt to enroll your child, that fee will be billed. The directors will make pointe assignments.
STUDIO REGISTRATION DATES ARE JULY 21st and July 28th or BY APPOINTMENT.
If you have registration/portal questions, please email Shenise at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-324-1159.